We've all experienced it...stubborn jar lids that simply won't budge no matter how strong we are! Nothing stinks more than wanting a dill pickle or some sweet strawberry jam and not being able to get the lid open. That's why we designed the Automatic Jar Opener!
With just the simple press of a button the lid twists right off and you have your yummy treats staring back at you just waiting to be gobbled up. Our opener applies strong twisting action to quickly and safely open any jar no matter how tightly the lid is attached. Once loosened, press the button again to release the lid. It's that simple! Our Automatic Jar Opener is lightweight, compact, and neatly stores in any drawer or cupboard.
- Easily opens a vast variety of glass jars with lids from 1" to 4" in diameter
- A simple push of a button opens your toughest lids
- A perfect gift for anyone and everyone
- Made with reliable materials that are durable and strong
- Compact, portable design
- Includes 2 "AA" batteries and can open 250+ jars with a single set of batteries
Our Automatic Jar Opener is made with everyone in mind. Whether you're a kid or someone who has arthritis, this gadget will work great for you. Everyone has been or will be faced with a jar that won't open no matter what you do and this amazing automatic opener will come to the rescue!
HOW TO USE:
Simply place the jar opener on top of the jar and press the "Open Jar" button. The outer arms grip the jar while the inner arms close tightly around the lid and rotate, loosening the lid effortlessly. It's truly that easy! Press the "Release Lid" button and the arms let go of the lid and jar. The jar opener will turn off automatically; no off button is needed. Press "Release Lid" first to open arms wide enough to place over jar lid to store in an ultra-compact position. Then press "Open Jar" to tighten arms around jar and open lid.
- Never use with plastic jars
- Make sure outer arms of jar opener fit snugly on jar to prevent slipping
- For tapered jars, place your hand on top of the opener and hold firmly in place so that arms do not slip
- For more compact storage, press the "Open Jar" button to reset the arms to the innermost position
- To replace batteries, press and slide the battery compartment cover in the direction of the arrow. After replacing batteries, slide the cover closed in the opposite direction of the arrow. The jar opener may start running when the batteries are installed, which is normal